Greg Doucette Pre Workout
What does Greg Doucette’s exercise routine resemble?
Greg Doucette’s advantage and energy in lifting weights started when he viewed a scene of ‘That is Incredible’. From that point forward he has been in more than 100 lifting weights and powerlifting rivalries.
At the point when he was 17 years of age, he entered and won his first rivalry, and around a similar time, he contended in a powerlifting rivalry.
Starting today, he has the experience to prepare and mentor individuals from around the globe and he has worked with a large number of individuals.
Inside this article, we’ll examine Greg Doucette’s exercise schedule, diet, and enhancements:
- Stature: 168 cm – 5’6″
- Weight: 88.5 kg – 195 pounds
- Age: 40 years of age
- Birthday: (can’t discover birthday)
- Honors: Classic Physique IFBB Niagara Falls Pro, fourth spot, 2019
Greg Doucette doesn’t accept that you need to pick up fat to pick up bulk. He implies that you arrive at your hereditary breaking point and there is no measure of fat expected to build the muscles.
Greg Doucette’s Workout Routine
Greg Doucette is a world-record-holding powerlifter. Doucette builds the reps and utilizations moderate load to remain fit as a fiddle.
Doucette likes to remember various activities for his exercises and he doesn’t push his body excessively. He likewise prefers to do weighty compound developments, for example, squat, deadlift, and seat.
Here is Greg Doucette’s exercise schedule:
Greg Doucette’s Chest Workout
On this chest schedule, Greg Doucette hits 5 unique activities with a normal of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s chest schedule:
1. Free weight seat press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Slope hand weight press (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Mallet strength press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Free weight fly (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Pec deck machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this back daily practice, Doucette plays out an aggregate of 5 distinct activities.
Here is Greg Doucette’s back everyday practice:
1. Hand weight sumo deadlift (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Sledge strength machine column (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Close hold link column (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Wide hold lat pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Twisted around link column (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Shoulder Workout
On this shoulder schedule, he hits 5 unique activities with a normal of 5 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s shoulder schedule:
1. Switch pec deck machine (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Sledge strength shoulder press (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Hand weight parallel raise (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Standing front link raise (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Standing free weight shrug (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
On this leg schedule, he hits 6 unique activities.
Here is Greg Doucette’s leg schedule:
1. Leg press (5 sets, 8-16 reps)
2. Hack squat (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Leg augmentation (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Lying hamstring twist (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Situated calf raise (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
6. Standing calf raise (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Arm Workout
On this arm schedule, Doucette hits 4 unique activities with a normal of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s arm schedule:
1. Machine evangelist twist (5 sets, 10-12 reps)