Rich Piana Workout
What does Rich Piana’s exercise routine resemble?
Rich Piana was an American finance manager and weight lifter.
Piana is known for being the victor of various honors, for example, the National Physique Committee and Mr. Teenager California.
Piana was known for having an astonishing body and he had his own nourishment item called “Rich Piana: 5% Nutrition”. Remember to share this article in case you’re a major devotee of Rich Piana.
Inside this article, we’ll examine Rich Piana’s exercise schedule, diet, and enhancements:
Stature: 185.5 cm – 6’1″
Weight: 124-7 – 129.3 kg – 275 – 285 pounds
Age: 46 years of age (1970–2017)
Birthday: 26th of September, 1970
Honors: National Physique Committee, Winner, 1989
Rich Piana has been found in a few lifting weights shows all through his profession. Piana needed to follow a severe exercise and diet system to keep up his solidarity and bulk.
He permitted himself to prepare as he liked, and he wouldn’t follow a bunch of exercise schedules, he picked exercise schedules that he felt alright with doing every day.
Rich Piana Workout Routine
As referenced above, Rich Piana liked to perform schedules that he wanted to do every day. He didn’t want to have an ideal exercise schedule.
He was a major supporter of machines and links and he utilized them more than freeloads. Piana likewise accepted that machines and links would give him the best consequences of his preparation.
Here is Rich Piana’s exercise schedule:
Rich Piana’s Chest Workout Routine
On this chest normal, Rich Piana performed 5 distinct schedules.
Here is Rich Piana’s chest schedule:
1. Slope link fly (5 sets, 12-20 reps)
2. Mallet Strength slant press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Pec deck level fly (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Machine level press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Standing link hybrid (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Back Workout Routine
On this back daily schedule, Piana performed 8 unique activities by doing a normal of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Rich Piana’s back daily schedule:
1. Wide hold lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-15 reps
2. Smith machine column (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Behind-the-neck lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Close hold situated link column (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Wide hold helped pull-up (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
6. Ski lift column (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
7. Twisted around link column (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
8. Twisted around lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Rich Piana’s Shoulder Workout Routine
On this shoulder schedule, he hit a shoulder routine by doing 6 unique activities.
Here is Rich Piana’s shoulder schedule:
1. EZ bar front raise (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Situated smith machine overhead press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Hand weight sidelong raise (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Leg Workout Routine
On this leg schedule, he played out an aggregate of 6 distinct activities.
Here is Rich Piana’s leg schedule:
1. Lying hamstring twists (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Single leg hamstring twists (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Free weight firm leg deadlift (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Situated leg expansion (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Leg press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Hack squat machine (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
8-Hour Arm Workout
On this 8-hour arm schedule, he performed 4 distinct schedules with a normal of 4 sets and 10-15 reps.
Here is Rich Piana’s 8-hour arm schedule:
1. Skullcrusher (4 sets, 10 reps)
2. Hand weight twist (4 sets, 10 reps)
1. Single-arm free weight augmentation (4 sets, 15 reps)
2. Free weight hammer twists (4 sets, 15 reps)