Many have become quite critical of their kitchen. Perhaps staying cooped indoors has sparked some renovation ideas, and the kitchen is an ideal physical uplift project.
The most used room in the house is the kitchen. It stores your food essentials. Without the kitchen, how could you enjoy your meals? Yet it is frequently forgotten and relegated to the sidelines.
But guess what? Quickly browsing at some kitchen accessory stores like brass kitchen handles can give you ideas for your kitchen makeover without breaking your wallet.
So you want a new kitchen look but lack the budget for a full-scale renovation?
Consider the little details, like changing the paint colour or cabinet handles.
Start with Your Cabinets
When picking between knobs and pulls, you should consider various factors, not only the design style. After that, think about where you want to put the cabinets. Drawer pulls, and knobs have a position on both the inside and outside of cabinets.
You may, however, discover a pattern as you flip through the pages of inspirational photographs. Drawers, on the other hand, are typically equipped with pulls. You also need them to open your doors and drawers if you have a frameless or full-overlay cabinet.
Finally, do not forget the bin pulls and hexagon patterns when choosing your brass handles.
Remember, your cabinet fixtures and your hardware, such as your faucet, do not need to match, but as a novice stylist or decorator, it is a sure way to make the entire bathroom or kitchen look more cohesive.
Why Consider Brass Handles for Your Cabinets?
- Instantly update the look of your kitchen. With minimal cash investment and trim work, you can use brass handles and brass knobs to elevate your kitchen look.
- Brass is relatively easy to maintain unless you live near the sea. Maintenance is easy with a brass polish.
- Some prefer the antiqued brass look since it evokes history.
- Cabinet handles, also known as cabinet pulls, and their close relatives, cabinet knobs, can make a sizable difference in your kitchen's overall appearance and functionality.
- There is no defined style rule when deciding whether to use a knob, a pull, or a combination of the two. One alternative is to utilise knobs on doors and pull on drawers. Pull-out doors should be used for any large door, such as a food pantry, as well as a pull-out door.
- The use of knobs makes it easier to open cabinets in the upper levels. On the other hand, pulls make it easier to operate lower cabinets than using knobs. Since generally more force is required to open doors beyond your actual height.
How to Care for Brass Handles After the Makeover
The best way to care for brass kitchen handles is to remove surface dust with a soft cloth before cleaning sticky or unclean stains with a sensible solution of warm soapy water, which is the most effective way to clean lacquered or polished brass.
Once the surface has been adequately cleaned, dry it with a soft towel. A slight coating of natural wax will then be applied to them to provide an additional layer of protection.
By changing the handles, your kitchen can have a unique look. So visit a brass kitchen handle collection and start creating the look you want for your space.