Are you wondering what you can get from choosing Kirkland supplements? What does every capsule, tablet, or soft gel contain? It is about time to unleash the ingredients of the best-selling Kirkland health supplement products, like Kirkland Vitamin E. This vitamin supplement comes in soft gels. It has potent tocopherol content, which provides antioxidant support and a healthy heart, boosting immunity and promoting eye, hair, muscle, and skin health.
But what are the contents of Kirkland Vitamin E? Check them out below.
KIRKLAND VITAMIN E CONTENTS
Kirkland Signature sees to it that every Kirkland Vitamin E soft gel includes high-quality ingredients such as the following:
ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
Kirkland Vitamin E contains alpha-tocopheryl acetate (ATA). This form of Vitamin E is found in many food supplements, most sought for its antioxidant properties. This fat-soluble antioxidant helps boost immunity through its role in strengthening plasma membrane defense.
Vitamin E has a natural form called d-alpha-tocopherol, and the synthetic form, dl-alpha-tocopherol, a highly potent antioxidant tocopherol. It protects the cell from the unwanted effects of free radical damage such as fast aging and the development of chronic diseases.
Each soft gel of Kirkland Vitamin E helps meet your daily allowance with 400 IU of dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate. It is best to take this supplement in the morning every day or as recommended by the physician.
Below are the important benefits of alpha-tocopheryl acetate (ATA) in Kirkland Vitamin E:
- Boosts the Immune System: Vitamin E supplement, like Kirkland, boosts the body’s immune response, promoting T-cell production for infection defense. If you lack vitamin E, proper diet, and exercise, you may risk your immune defense.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: The skin may sustain damage from ultraviolet or UV ray exposure. This vitamin helps treat eczema or atopic dermatitis, which causes red and itchy skin. Alpha-tocopherol is one of the most effective and popular skin vitamins for radiant and healthy skin.
- Promotes Healthy Hair: Alpha-tocopherol has antioxidant properties, which help nourish the hair cells like what it does to the skin. It is one of the best vitamins for hair, preventing dullness and frizz caused by too much sun exposure and free radicals.
- Promotes Heart Health: Vitamin E helps prevent atherosclerosis or blood clots from forming in the arteries in the heart.
- Helps Improve Brain and Nerve Function: Free radicals may contribute to neurodegenerative disorders, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. Alpha-tocopherol protects the plasma membrane integrity, restricting lipid or fat peroxidation.
- Builds Stronger Muscles: Alpha-tocopherol aids in building stronger muscles. Many bodybuilders consume high-vitamin E foods and supplements to shape and strengthen their muscles. Without vitamin E, the cell’s plasma membrane cannot properly heal, delaying muscle recovery.
- Promotes Healthy Eyesight: Alpha-tocopherol protects the eyes against oxidative damage, including developing age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It works with lutein and zeaxanthin to lower the risk of cataracts.
Kirkland soft gels are made from gelatin. This animal protein has been sourced from collagen, a safe food supplement ingredient found in other capsule medications. Gelatin is important in shaping the soft gel product to hold the active ingredients until they undergo tissue and cellular absorption during digestion.
GLYCERIN AND WATER
Vegetable glycerin refers to an odorless, sweet-tasting, and clear liquid obtained from vegetable fats. It contributes to the pleasant taste of health supplements. This substance is usually added in pharmaceutical products that may provide some health benefits, like smoother and resilient skin, constipation-relief, better hydration, and optimum physical performance.
The Food and Drug Administration (DFA) considers food-grade glycerin as a safe ingredient for many food supplements and other medications. This substance is classified as “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS). Glycerin and water are important in dietary supplements and other medications because they help hold the contents together, especially the active ingredients.
KIRKLAND VITAMIN E DON’T CONTAIN
- Artificial Colors: Medication artificial colors or dyes can be a cause of drug allergy. In a study, coloring agents are inert, excipients are associated with immunological reactions.
- Artificial Flavors: Some health risks linked to artificial flavor consumption include hypersensitivity and allergic reactions. Artificial colors can also aggravate asthmatic symptoms. They also cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
- Preservatives: Additives and preservatives are associated with certain types of cancer.
- Yeast and Gluten: Some people are allergic to yeast and gluten. Hence, Kirkland Signature doesn’t use these ingredients.
- Starch: While starch serves as an excipient, a binder, a glidant, or a capsule or tablet diluent, Kirkland Signature doesn’t use this substance to ensure the purest and undisrupted active supplement ingredients.
All Kirkland supplements are USP verified. You can guarantee the effectiveness and potency of this top-quality health supplement. Kirkland Signature strives to produce excellent quality food supplements at lower prices, highly recommended for Filipinos.
WHY CHOOSE KIRKLAND VITAMINS
While plenty of food supplements in the market use food coloring, preservatives, artificial flavors, and other drug additives to enhance their look and taste, these substances pose health risks, like cancer. These substances may prolong the lifespan of supplements, but the long-term effects can harm health.
With Kirkland Vitamins, people have peace of mind because it doesn’t have preservatives, food coloring, and additives. It contains safe and pure tocopherol, readily available for healthy cellular consumption. Kirkland Signature products are made in the United States, backed up by scientific research and cutting-edge supplement manufacturing processes.
Kirkland Vitamin E review shows that this vitamin supplement helps many people improve their immune system, skin, hair, and heart health. Because Kirkland only uses premium organic ingredients, people don’t have to worry about allergic reactions. Expect every soft gel of Kirkland Signature vitamin E to be gluten-free, coloring agent-free, and preservative-free.
WHERE TO BUY KIRKLAND SUPPLEMENTS
You can buy Kirkland vitamin supplements in physical drug stores or online. Just make sure that you’re dealing with a legit online platform to ensure your health and safety. Read reviews and compare products and prices.
Are you looking for the best Filipino supplement shopping platform to buy your health supplements? You can buy Kirkland products at Manila Supplements, a leading online shopping platform that offers competitive Kirkland vitamin E prices in the Philippines.