Video content marketing is rising in popularity with the onset of the global pandemic. Many businesses and content creators have branded themselves in the digital world. Hence, you can make a video for sales teams and content teams. After all, there are sufficient statistics that prove the effectiveness of video marketing in Australia. The audience wants to see more video content since it engages them and brings about higher turnover rates for businesses and content creators. You can ensure that video content marketing will work wonders in creating brand awareness. Here are some advantages of choosing video content for your marketing strategy.
- It forms a relationship between customers and the brand: Everyone likes watching videos. Video content is helping drive sales. Your content should be well-tailored when communicating and engaging with your audience. It will allow your customers to trust your brand and connect with your business. One of the most excellent tools for marketers is external reviews. Your business or company can also collaborate with popular influencers to review the services and brands on video. As a result, you can allow your viewers to attain information on your brand or business, project honesty, and develop trust.
- It has a good return on investment: Your video content must be organised strategically, and its quality should be fantastic. By taking care of such things, you can ensure a return on investment (ROI) from the videos. According to a survey, 83 per cent of respondents felt that video content had provided them with good returns. Many hesitate to create videos because of the time-consuming process and expensive cost. But, in reality, creating them is an effortless task. With the help of technology, you can easily create amazing videos on a low budget. Apart from recording premium-quality videos from the smartphone, there are many software solutions for making engaging videos without a huge budget. You can easily gain a positive ROI by producing high-quality videos and spending less.
- It helps influence consumers' buying decisions: Consumers might be on the lookout for products or brands to satisfy their needs and wants. According to Forbes, 90 per cent of customers say that product video allows them to make purchase decisions. Animoto states that 64 per cent of customers buy products or brands after watching a video. As per Hubspot, 97 per cent of marketers say that video has increased the understanding of the service and product. So, displaying quality and amazing video content helps the customers understand the brand and influence their purchase decision.
- It can be used in various ways: When it comes to making an effective video for sales teams and content teams, there are a plethora of options. Your video must be aligned with the marketing objectives and goals of the company. Although many creators start with YouTube, you can also look at other options. You can post videos on various social medial platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. Furthermore, you can create compelling stories on those platforms to speak to your audience. Thanks to the features in Instagram and Facebook, live video has become incredibly popular. It is an effective way of gaining interactions, just like regular videos.
- It helps grow revenue: The main objective of any business is to increase revenue and gain profits, apart from making consumers happy and satisfied. So, with the help of video content marketing, you can grow your business tremendously. Research suggests that marketers utilise videos to grow the company revenue every year.
To sum up:
Video is an effective marketing method for content creators and sales teams to reach your target audience. In recent times, making videos and sharing them has become easy. In case you have not included video as a part of the content strategy, it is time to start considering it and implementing it in your projects.